A HUGE BANG FOR THE DIET BUCK!
- This Tripe Organ Meat Blend is a very rich mix of beef heart, tongue, liver, lungs, spleen and pancreas with Green Tripe. It's a superior value (try sourcing all of those 100% organic organs individually for your dog!) In wild prey, muscle meat accounts for about 50%, bone about 12% and skin about 16%. This means the organs account for about 22% and, thus the typical diet that does not include organs can easily be very deficient in these vital nutrients. Here is a great article on the importance of organ meat: An Introduction to Organ Meat.
- Organs are the most nutrient-dense part of an animal's body and each bring different nutrients, minerals and vitamins. They are known to have some of the highest concentrations of naturally-occurring vitamin D. Loaded with EFAs like arachidonic acid and omega-3 fats including EPA and DHEA as well as super nutrient, CoQ10. Each organ provides different nutrients and so the more variety the better. Available in 2 lb. chubs.
- TOMB is a supplement to be used in small amounts. Generally, no more than 5 – 10% of the diet.
- Beef Heart, Liver, Tongue, Lungs, Spleen and Pancreas
- Green Tripe
- Crude Protein (min) 14.8%
- Crude Fat (min) 9.334%
- Crude Fiber (min) < 1.5%
- Moisture (max) 67.86%
- Calories 1500 kcal.kg or 355 kcal / cup